Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kitty's Kristmas - 500 Pieces

I have really neglected this blog, thanks to a computer game I found in a bargain bin called 'Jigsaws Galore'.  It has 200 puzzles in it plus you can make your own - lots of fun :D  But I've been feeling the itch for a real puzzle lately so I thought I'd start one - then I saw that I had never posted this finished picture for this one.

So!

My last finished puzzle of 2012 - Kitty's Kristmas!
 photo scatdone.jpg

I think it was about 15x18 or thereabouts - it has long ago been taken back apart!  This is not its actual name, but I cannot find the paper with the little pictures and titles.  I think it was spelled oddly, though, so I went with this.  It is the last of the set of Christmas puzzles I bought at a yard sale.

Tomorrow I will have a picture of the box for my new start - I haven't started it yet but Friday is supposed to be my day off ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment