Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cobbler Studying Doll's Shoe - 1000 Pieces

AKA the Puzzle of DOOM!

 photo shoefin_zps77f93f20.jpg

Started - I don't remember.  Months ago.
Finished - 6-21-13
29x19 inches, by Sure-lox
Horrible, horrible, horrible!  And I have several more of them!  Maybe they won't be pixellated, though - the actual puzzle pieces were easy to work with, nice and sturdy.  Just the picture was terrible.
I think I worked one more puzzle on my kitchen table during this, then all the puzzles will be back where they belong!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the puzzle Tama. I'm sure your brother will love it. It really is a nice one. Are you stitching yet?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If I had stuck with it, it wouldn't have taken so long - story of my life! But at least it is done.
      Not really stitching again yet, unfortunately. But I do know what is wrong with my arm now. I'll have a post tomorrow or the next day about it.

      Delete