Sunday, June 3, 2012

It Begins

Final count - my mother recounted just to be sure - 1028.

?!

Three pieces are definitely from another puzzle as they are a different color on the back.  As for the other 25, I have no idea.  I did buy several puzzles at the same yard sale (I think about six of them for a whole dollar!) so they may belong elsewhere.

Here is the outline almost together - one piece is missing.


Photobucket

Now comes the long part of turning all the other pieces over and hopefully the missing edge piece will show up.  If it doesn't, I'll know the puzzle is definitely incomplete and move on to another.

This one promises to be a tough one - it's older, and all the pieces are the same shape, unlike newer puzzles. I do like a challenge, though!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you find the missing border piece. I just love this puzzle. What do you do with them when your done?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found it!
      Every once in a blue moon I'll pick up a poster/puzzle frame at WalMart and frame one. Journey to Sacred Mountain is getting framed. Otherwise I sell, trade, and sometimes just give them away. Must make room for more! :D

      Delete