Sunday, September 2, 2012

9-2

Okay, so I don't have the edges completely done.  They look like this:

Photobucket

I'm giving up for now because I just can't find the other pieces.  It's not that I think they're not there, it's just that there are dozens upon dozens of pieces (see almost ALL of those on the table?) that look like this:

Photobucket

One of those is an edge piece.  Can you guess which one?

Also, I could only find two corners.  I was about to give up and say they were gone, when I realized that a puzzle as wonky as this probably had some trick to at least one corner.  I was right; the two missing corners turned out to be four different pieces.  Like so:

Photobucket

This puzzle is being really hard.  So yay, a challenge!  I'm going to just work on the individual cats, though, and let the remaining edge pieces turn up as they may.

PS - The edge piece was the smaller one, on the left.  The other one belongs to a cat in the middle of the puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment