Monday, September 3, 2012

9-3

Okay, so this one is taking a while.  It took me two days to finish the outline, one whole cat, one almost whole cat (needs its last ear) one partial cat and a few bits of cats.

Photobucket

It's getting a tiny bit easier as I go, but I think this one is going to take a little while.  The pieces are also old and worn, and sometimes hard to push together.  This is the last time this puzzle will be put together; I don't think it will make it through another time and my sister has claimed it for her wall, so its new destiny is to be finished and glued.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tama. I have a Springbok puzzle (one of the first ones I bought about 30 years ago) that has been put together dozens of times. I remember the last time I did it it was getting hard to do. I pulled it out and will do it one last time and glue it together. It is Purrsonality Cats. My favorite puzzle.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one has definitely had it - the pieces are so worn they feel soft! But it's SUCH a pretty puzzle! If you post a pic of yours anywhere, be sure and let me know! Unless it's on your blog, 'cause then I'll see it right away :D

      Delete